Klipsch RP-8000F Floorstanding Speaker
The Klipsch RP-8000F floorstanding speaker delivers incredible cinematic sound by leveraging our proprietary Tractrix® horn-loaded technology and dual 8″ copper-spun Cerametallic™ woofers.
KEEPERS OF THE SOUND: BUTCH WALKER
The Keepers of the Sound Series showcases pioneering artists who are authentic, uncompromising on quality, and always remain true to their core values. They work to create powerful, emotional experiences for their fans, and Klipsch strives to recreate the same experiences through our speakers and headphones.
HYBRID TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
Klipsch proprietary Tractrix® horn loading technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-8000F floorstanding speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls – meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90×90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response. Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
ALL-NEW VENTED TWEETER
A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction.
The titanium tweeter diaphragm’s light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic™ woofers are the RP-8000F floorstanding speaker signature statement for both sound and aesthetics. This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- 90° X 90° Silicon Composite Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- Horn loading maximizes efficiently and increases detail while focusing high frequencies towards the listening area. Proprietary Tractrix geometry provides the most efficient transfer of high frequency waves into the listening area. The phase plug and compressed molded silicon face ensure smooth frequency response. When combined, the cleanest, most natural sound possible is created.
- Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Titanium Diaphragm Tweeter
- The exclusive Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of previous Reference lines, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
- Vented Tweeter Design
- The new vented tweeter housing reduces standing waves that create unwanted harmonics, resulting in enhanced detail and clarity in high frequency reproduction.
- Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofers
- A signature feature on the Reference Premiere series, Cerametallic woofers are exceptionally rigid and lightweight for minimal distortion and maximum efficiency. When paired with the Tractrix horn–loaded LTS tweeter, it provides the highest speaker efficiency in its class.
- Tractrix Ports
- Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the Reference Premiere ports allow for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies. Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful bass.
- 1" LTS (Linear Travel Suspension) titanium diaphragm tweeter with Tractrix® horn
- dual 8" Cerametallic™ cone woofers with rigid and lightweight voice coils
- frequency response: 32-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 98 dB
- power handling: up to 150 watts RMS (600 watts peak)
- impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- bass-reflex design with rear-firing Tractrix port
- magnetically attached grille for a clean, streamlined look
- ebony vinyl finish with scratch-resistant design
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- two sets of input terminals allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
- 10-15/16"W x 43-1/8"H x 17-9/16"D
- weight: 60 lbs.