ALR 150 Inch TOP Newest T Prism UST ALR Projector Screen Ambient Light Rejecting Projection Screen
- Product name: SCREENPRO 130 -150 Inch TOP Newest T Prism UST ALR Projector Screen Ambient Light Rejecting Projection Screen
2.Type of fabric: 3rd Generation UST ALR with 0.85gain, 178 °viewing angle
- REACH, ROHS, free of formaldehyde’s & toluene
- High quality processed, matt black aluminum frame
- LED Backlight is optional
- Easy wall mounting
- Fully 4k UHD capable, Active 3D compatible
- Very slim “display design” – only 7mm frame visible on each side
- Specially optimised and only suitable for ultra-short throw projectors
10.5 Years Manufacturer Warranty
1.Fabric Name: 3rd Generation UST ALR-3 Ultra Short Throw Anti-Light Rejection
2.Fabric Code: UST ALR-3 with 0.85gain, 178 °viewing angle
3.Supported Projector: Short-Throw/ Ultra Short-Throw
4.Projection Type: Front Projection
5.Ambient Light Rejection: Yes
6.Ambient Light Rejection Value: 93%
8.Packing method: Piece
9.Maximum size: 150”
10.Supported Resolution: up to 8K
11.Surface Flexible: No
12.Application Environment: Complex Lighting (500Lx) Environment (sunlight accompanied by indoor light, spotlight,etc).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
UST-ALR-3Ultra-short-focus anti-light screen, using special trapezoidal optical physical structure, automatically separates the natural light and ultra-short-focus projector light and absorbs ambient light on the light-absorbing surface by about 93% to achieve anti-ambient light function. Using the multi-layer directional coating technoloty of the reflective surface, the projection screen contrast, color reproduction, gain ratio, and angle of view are optimally combined, and nearly 93% of the projector’s light is reflected by the human eye so that the viewer can view it under natural light. Watching the effect in a day and night environment, even in bright living rooms, it still presents 4K Ultra HD.
- The screen surface has a horizontal linear structure. DO NOT wipe the screen up and down or in a circular motion. Wipe gently from left to right only.
- Clean the dust on the screen surface with a soft brush or microfiber cloth. A rough/coarse towel or cloth may damage the screen’s surface.
- Gently wipe the screen with a lightly moistened white lint free cloth with water or with a neutral detergent (1mL/0.33 oz) mixed with water (1000 mL/33.8 oz).
Notes: The following precautions should always be followed to avoid damaging the material, which is not covered under warranty.
- Don’t touch the screen material to avoid leaving fingerprints.
- Use gloves when handling the material.
- Don’t scratch the material, as it will leave permanent markings on the screen’s surface.
- Don’t point to the screen material with a fingertip or other sharp objects to prevent damage to the material.
- Don’t use acetone, benzene, alcohol and any other organic solvents to clean the screen material. Using such chemicalswill permanently damage the screen